Twist-lock Plastic seal
Twist-lock Plastic seal is a high-quality and cost-efficient sealing solution for all kinds of meters. With a ABS body and an PP tab that is available in a variety of colours, the Twist-lock Plastic seal can be applied with coated or non-coated stainless steel wire with attention to different requirements. The non-flammable high impact ABS plastic provides excellent barcoding contrast that adds to operation efficiency and easy identification. Typical applications for the Twist-lock Plastic seal include the securing of utility meters, scales, gasoline pumps, drums and totes.
- Mega Twister seals are etched with permanent laser marking. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- The side flap area is etched with sequential numbering, logo or other customised marking for high security and easy identification.
- Colour coding is possible with different combinations of the Mega Twister’s clear transparent body and its twister caps, which come in a variety of colours.
- Heat staking is used to permanently affix the twister inside the seal’s body. If the seal is cut or forced open, this ensures it leaves clear evidence of tampering.
- Material used: ABS & PP
- Transparent body
- Using length: depend on requirement
- Tensile strength: depend on sealing wire
- Logo Printing: embossed or by laser ray
- Print area: 10*18 mm
- Color: Available in a range of plastic colours.
- Packaged in: 100 pcs/ bag, 1.000 pcs/ box, 10.000 pcs/carton. The inside serial numbers also attached on each bag and carton